Code Geass R2 – Will there be a Season 3 or R3? (Anime)
Let’s start by saying that Code Geass season 1 was awesome and R2 was still awesome. The ending was unexpected and very much aligned with the coolness of the series. Is this the end though? Will there be a season 3? Did Lelouch die? I found this youtube video of episode 25 of R2 and someone posted up an analysis of why they believe Lelouch isn’t dead which I think would be sweeeet! Check it out and let me know what you think:
“Lelouch IS NOT DEAD, here is the explanation:
1. He killed his father and he has his code, but it gets active when the user dies. Remember, in C.C.’s memories she says: “Please, get out of my body” reffering to the Geass when she dies for first time and realizes that she is inmortal. Well the Geass gets active in Lelouch when he dies.
2. C.C. is talking with Lelouch… think again: She never talks again with Marianne when she dies completly or she never talks or see Mao when he dies, so… Lelouch is alive.
3. In this final scene C.C says: “The power of Geass brings loneliness…thats not quite right is it, Lelouch?” So… if Lelouch is not alone anymore and is with C.C… he must to be the wagon driver, ne?, look how C.C. nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver =)
4. R2 = R.R. in japanese the “L” letter is pronunced like a “R”, so If all is pronuntiation we have this:
R.R. = L.L (In english) = Lelouch Lamperouge so… he is inmortal.
Another exponation with the pronuntiation is C.C.’s name… it’s never have been revealed, but her name must to be Elizabeth, ¿why?
C.C. = Sissy = Some people calls Sissy to woman called Elizabeth.
Just a pronuntiation game.
5. Lelouch traspassed his memories to Nunally before “die”… only a user with a powerful code can do it… we know that C.C. can do it, but not Lelouch, so… he is inmortal.
You have to analyse every chapter and understand the Geass power to conclude this, but believe me, LELOUCH IS NOT DEAD!! =P”
So there it is…I don’t know if the writers can pull out of their butts a meaningful season 3 but I’m still hoping they can. And if Lelouch is immortal now and travelling with C.C. ….DAMN he’s a lucky guy and Suzaku got the shaft!!! lol
Here’s a link on news of the new Code Geass !! Thanks VoiceofReason for the tip